1. Date a boy who would get on the bus with you and he’ll let you put your head on his shoulder while listening to the Smiths, the Arctic Monkeys or one of your favorite songs.
2. Date a boy who takes you for long walks in the park, a boy who makes a picnic and brings all your favorite food. Then, you can devour your favorite food and not be scared to do it in front of him.
3. Date a boy who looks into your eyes like they’re stars not a boy that stares at you like you’re the middle of a dart board.
4. Date a boy who you can talk to for hours and hours without your mind growing exhausted and falling asleep.
6. Date a boy who will pour water on the daisies inside of your heart instead of acid.
7. Date a boy who hugs you so tight that you’ll feel like new galaxies are being created.
8. Date a boy who doesn’t make you doubt the validation you should have on life.
9. Date a boy who doesn’t have a hotel room heart.
10. Date a boy who doesn’t treat you like a bag of garbage, a boy who doesn’t throw your heart away after it was clogged inside imaginary love. Date a boy who doesn’t make you question if your lungs deserve to breath. Date a boy who makes you travel through endless fairytales.
11. Walk away. 11. Walk away. 11. WALK AWAY. 11. Walk away you only want him because you do not want to feel empty but he is just strangling you. 11. DO NOT TURN BACK.
I love this because it can be a girl refusing to shave her legs or a boy in a dress. Either way they’re saying “fuck you” to gender norms and standards of appearance.
Reblogging again for the commentary.
We need more pictures of people still being super cute with leg hair